Ntracts to Host KnowledgeBridge Session at Consero Healthcare General Counsel Forum on:
“Preserving Contract Compliance During a Crisis Period”
After taking a “forced” break from traveling due to COVID, we’re taking all precautions necessary and hitting the road again!
One of the first stops for the Ntracts team will be Dallas, TX for the 2021 Consero Healthcare General Counsel Forum.
Ntracts is a proud partner of this year’s Consero conference. This year, we’re hosting a KnowledgeBridge discussion on Monday the 18th @ 2:00PM. During this discussion, our experts – David Paschall, Ntracts chief executive officer and Stephanie Haywood, Ntracts VP of client engagement and advisory services – will share insights and lessons learned from healthcare organizations, as well as, talk about ways Ntracts has partnered with hospitals and health systems across the country to preserve contract compliance during a crisis period (through the 2020 pandemic and beyond).
In the session, our experts will share insights and open the discussion up to the some of the following issues:
- Changes to contract management processes out of necessity due to the pandemic.
- Discuss how organizations are adjusting to the “new normal”..
- Steps taken by organizations have difficulty adjusting, and practical steps to address it.
- How to ensure important processes do not slip through the cracks when teams are surrounded by external pressures.
- Evaluating existing processes to address the new normal, and the changes made that have been the most impactful.
- The importance of agile among processes and shifting quickly
We’re looking forward to discussing this topic in detail directly with hospitals and health systems during our KnowledgeBridge session during the
2021 Consero Healthcare General Counsel Forum (Dallas, TX; Oct. 17-19).
Consero is a platform for peer-to-peer interaction at the most senior level. These are intimate, highly focused events. And every facet of a Consero event is designed to spark new ideas, perspectives, and connections. Learn more here.